Meet The Hottest Sugar Mummy That Is In Need Of A Man (SEE PHOTOS & DETAILS)

UNAAMBIWA HII NDIO STYLE PEKE ILIYOMLIZA MWANAMKE HUYU NA KUJIKUTA AKIPIGA KELELE YA KILUGHA CHAO ITIZAME V!DE0 HAPA CH!N!▼▼



Hi Admin, Please I am bored and I need someone who can make things lively for me, I need a young man, who is vibrant, lively and lovely to be with.
I will be glad if you live around Lagos, I will spoil you with money if you can satisfy my need. Please this is seriously urgent.

The boy must be neat, healthy and ready to have an HIV test weekly with me. I will also prefer if he is tall and single. I won’t want some girl friend dramas please.
If he is fair in complexion i will very much like it, and i will also appreciate if he is handsome.
I will pay him well provided he gives me what i want when i want it. I hope he is strong enough to last long in bed and i also like it all night no rest.
I like guys who can make me feel special, and if he can drive that will be perfect.

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
© Copyright SoloRest Published.. Blogger Templates
Back To Top